well, as all of us were in the class doing nothing with no instructors to
1. Ponteng class at 12pm with a friend of mine to go canteen and buy fried chicken to eat... we ended up being caught by the discipline teacher but we got away by saying that we were looking for a teacher in the canteen..
2. Whole class boycotted the mandarin classs teacher by not attending it and with her running around the school to look for us... it happened in my primary school where myself and most of my friends were forced by our parents for the Bahasa Ibunda class after school... it was funny looking at her being so bengang walking around the empty school..
3. Being panic because most of us were having our mobile phones while the idiotic doggy prefects were conducting random spot checks on the next class.. you have no idea how creative we were on where and how to hide our mobile phones....
5. this is classic Skipping class by giving excuses of librarian duty and ended up doing nothing in the library while stopping other students from entering the library for the fun of it...
6. Making up fake wounds with red ink and whatever we had in the Red Crescent room and telling the teacher that i was injured by a door someone slammed onto my face.... trust me, the teacher so fell for it... hahaha... maybe he was just pure stupid and we're pure genius!
7. A LOT MORE LA!
some RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN to just create some good memory for the future...